Monday, September 22, 2014

4th and Goal moves to Prime Time on Chocolate Radio

Hey Chocolate Lovers!!! Your favorite Man cave sports show 4th and Goal hosted by Lexington Steele with John E Depth and Andre Lavelle are moving to the prime time spot 7pm pst, starting tomorrow 9/23/14. That spot was just recently a home to Nyomi Banxxx of Chocolate Radio "The Live Show". Banxxx says, I found my plate overflowing at times, with running the stations day to day activities and preparing for my shows. I thought it would be best for me to cut a day out. I mention it to Lex about starting his show early and he was all in agreeing". Steele saying, I'm pumped about the move, My team, John E and Andre feel its a great move for an earlier time slot. Knowing that a lot of our listeners are on the East Coast they will LOVE IT"!
TUNE IN EVERY TUESDAY 7PM PST ON CHOCOLATE RADIO
LISTEN TO US HERE:
FOLLOW US  ON TWITTER:
4TH AND GOAL TV
CHOCOLATERADIO
LEXINGTON STEELE
JOHN E DEPTH

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

DON'T FORGET OUR KICKSTARTER CAMPAIGN IS STILL GOIN ON! PLEDGE, SHARE, RETWEET! THE NEXT LEVEL

No comments:

Post a Comment